Available 7 Days/Week
MON - FRI 8am - 7pm
SAT - SUN 10am – 6pm
Call us (407) 955-4575
Condotel Purchase Mortgage
Condotel Financing Florida Mortgage Refinance
What is a Condotel?
Condotels are condominiums that have been converted into resort or hotel-style living. Owners can have their units rented out while not occupying in order to generate supplemental income.
Condotel properties are often treated like second homes and are quickly growing in popularity among Florida vacationers looking for time share real estate.
Condotel Mortgage Financing Options:
- Max 70% LTV
- Second Home and Investment Properties allowed
- Loan amounts up to $6 Million
- Minimum FICO 680
- ARM and 30 Year-Fixed Options available
- Purchase, Rate Term and Cash-Out Refinance options available
- Unit must have a kitchenette/kitchen with a full stove
- Homeowners Association must not limit the days the unit can be accessed
- Non-warrantable condominiums included
- $200,000 minimum loan amount
- Structural deficiencies and certain pending litigation
- Incomplete construction of the subject phase
- Units without a stove top and oven – must have both
- Homeowners Association with $0 reserves
- Homeowners Association limits the number of days the property can be accessed
- Low HOA budget reserves – HOA delinquencies exceeding 15%
- Condo Questionnaire must be 100% complete for Approval Commitment. No blanks or questions answered “n/a” or “unknown,” and questionnaire must pass underwriter review.
- Condotels with less than 500 square feet allowed at a max 70% LTV
- Condotels with kitchenettes [ including full stove top and oven ] allowed on a case-by-case basis
A Condo unit as a Condotel when units in the complex can be reserved for daily, weekly or short-term rentals.
Start Your Condotel Financing Florida Refinance!